Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My Intention


From today I will (Internet allowing) post daily the story of our jouney south, an island hopping adventure that took us South from Tortola, in the British Virgin Islands, down the island chain as far as Grenada, then West through the islands off the Venezuelan coast across to the beautiful ABC islands of Bonaire, Curacao and Aruba.
Many people have written of their travels throughout these islands, and each narrative offers both interesting, informative and different perspectives of their experiences.
My story in intended as a light and humorous account of our adventures.

I intend to publish my story in book form later this year, including some amazing illustrations by my daughter Nicolette, who had several visits during our trip, along with many of my island recipe's.
I hope you enjoy :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment