Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Under Pressure, The Start of Things to Come.


A nail biting, hair raising, sweat inducing, stress ridden last minute dash to get somewhere, meet someone, make the deadline, catch a plane, arrive on time for an appointment, get to the store before it shuts, and so on without looking as though you just ran the New York marathon during a heat wave, are by no means unusual occurance's for me and my family. I'm sure you get the picture. I've tried over the last few years to convince myself that as a family we're realy not all that different from any other. Except, we're always the ones with the dramatic tales to tell, the horror stories, the " you won't believe what happened to me" stories.
That was about to become history, or so we hoped.
We had a plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment