Saturday, January 5, 2013

Start of Oyster World Rally

Here's the link for those of you interested in following the progress of the Oyster sailboats on their passage around the globe. The Oyster web site is documenting the whole voyage. http://www.oystermarine.com/worldrally/ Tomorrow, January 6th 2013 is the day my husband, son and brother set off on the journey of a lifetime. Do I wish I was going? Yes and No... I join Daisy in Panama on February 13th, where I will help the crew transit the canal, then make the sail across to the Galapagos. I will be writing a daily account of my adventures as they happen, providing the Internet is available. And don't forget to check Edi's blog account of the journey, www.failingsailing.blogspot.com Tomorrow is the day my husband has been working toward and planning for, for the last 3 years.

1 comment:

  1. Please let me know if you're looking for a article author for your site. You have some really great articles and I believe I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd absolutely love to write some content for your blog in exchange
    for a link back to mine. Please blast me
    an email if interested. Thank you!

    Here is my website; Orange County catering

    ReplyDelete