Thursday, November 25, 2010

Healing :-)


Wednesday 24th November

Having strapped up my ankle last night I woke this morning feeling a little better, the swelling had really gone down, confirming that there was no break.
I kept the bandage on for most of the day, and as the day went on so my foot got better.  By evening I was almost walking normally. 
While Bob went to the hospital I stayed and worked on cleaning and repainting parts of the generator.  It was hot uncomfortable work but at least I could do it sitting, or rather laying on the floor. 
You can probably imagine my delight at some of the fun jobs I get to do while living on board.
Bob finished sanding and rust treating the generator covers; he was working on them until midnight.
I worked all evening on the final recipes for my book, and the other illustrations I need Nicolette to do.  I hope to be ready to publish in the Spring.
Tomorrow is Thanksgiving, not that, that means anything to us Brits, but I will be thinking of my children back in the States who will be celebrating the holiday with friends.  Danni and Edi are taking part in a run with Ed’s friends family, I hope the weather stays good for them.

I don’t know what Nic’s doing, but pretty sure she won’t be taking part in a marathon! Have a great day Nic x

Thanksgiving day for me will involve spray painting all the generator covers, OH Joy!

Happy Thanksgiving J

No comments:

Post a Comment