Sunday, August 26, 2012

The Mile High Club!

I'm sure most people are familiar with the "mile high club" but if not, let me enlighten you, I'm trying to think of an unoffensive way of putting this, basically it's having sex in a plane during flight. For those of you out there who may be curious, no, I'm not a member. However, I may have been exposed recently to a couple who quite possibly are. My flight back from Columbus this week was a morning flight. I was seated in first class (having been upgraded by a very nice attendant on the check in desk) next to a very nice young lady. The couple sitting opposite us were about my age, I've never been very good at guessing the age of people. The woman, and I say woman in preference to 'lady' was dripping in fake diamonds and dressed in shorts so short there was little left to the imagination, quite inappropriate to my way of thinking, for someone of her age, or in fact any age. She wore a skimpy, loosely knitted top, without a bra. I became aware of this because her nipples stood out like corks through the top. Not that I'm in the habit of looking at women's breasts, but when she stood up in the isle in front of me it was hard to miss. She had blond 'just fucked' hair, which hung in a tangled straggly mess down her back, a sorry attempt I felt, to look like Pamela Anderson in her hay day. Maybe she was one of "The Real Housewives," the show that exposes the very spoilt, quite old, stretched face brigade, who are married to even older, very wealthy guys. For the entire flight the two of them were making out, and not discretely, the guy was practically climbing on top of her, putting his hands places one should never put hands on another, while in public. They both showed little regard for the other passengers on the plane who were subjected to witnessing their public display of affection. I was amazed that the flight attendants didn't say something. This all sounds very prudish, very Mrs Bennett of me. However, I do feel that there's a time and a place. And, while first class gives one much more room to move around, I really don't think the extra space was designed for sexual activity... Airline travel (sigh) never a dull moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment