Monday, August 27, 2012

Back to Daisy, Almost!

So, Sunday Bob and I were supposed to be flying back to Grenada to Daisy. However, as so often is the case with our travel plans, both Mother Nature and American Airlines had other ideas. Hurricane Isaac was making its way past Florida, bringing everything to a standstill, our flight out, being one of those things. As it happened, this wasn't a total disaster. Bob has had so many boat parts and equipment delivered over the last few weeks, that I was no longer able to even put my car in the garage. All these things needed to somehow, either travel with us, or be shipped out. Had we left for the airport Sunday morning with all the boxes we would possibly have been turned away, as apparently there's an embargo on boxes until September first… SIGH… typical airline crap… Anyway, I've not complained about spending a few extra days on land, although I do have so much varnishing to do while I'm there, I'm now worried that I won't have enough time to get it all done… Hopefully we will be able to fly out on Wednesday, please keep your fingers crossed for us. Cheers Daisy :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment