Sunday, November 27, 2011

Setting Sail Again...

So tomorrow we head out of the marina here in Bocas and make our way back to Colon.  I'm not sure which route Bob's planning to take, we've had advice from several people, some who are also leaving tomorrow.  Nothing they told me sounds good, it sounds like it's going to be a rough trip whichever way we go.  I have to question what will serve me better, the vodka or the dramamine, both make me sleepy, but the vodka makes me happy, and I don't care so much, but then it also makes me pretty useless as a first mate, so I may just have to go with the dramamine. I know for a fact that I'll be sick on this trip, attempting a rough crossing having not sailed in 6 months,  guaranteed disaster...
So, I'm praying the weather will be kind to me, and that we will find a quiet, calm anchorage for the night tomorrow, and not have to sail all night; and pigs may fly!
Probably won't have another Internet signal until we reach Colon, so this is it for now folks, wish us luck, and if you don't hear anything by Thursday please send out the Coast Guard.
:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment