Sunday, November 6, 2011

Back to blogging...

My dear Mother-in-Law's funeral was Friday, very sad,  an emotionally tearful farewell to a truly lovely lady who was loved by so many, and will be dearly missed by everyone who had the privilege of knowing her.  R.I.P Joanie.

Joanie & Mary
I came to England to take care of one Mother, and while I was here I lost another...

And so a chapter closes.

It was wonderful to get family together, the Morgan/Fleming/Osborne clan are scattered over three continents, so sadly it always takes a marriage or a death in the family to get everyone together.

My Mum is doing so much better after a nasty, lengthy illness, but back on her feet finally, ready to fend for herself again, so I'm no longer needed here, I can put my nurse face back in its box and return to my crazy life as a Mother, wife, writer, artist, chef, sailor,  first mate, and varnishing queen of the Caribbean...

And So...

I'm leaving England for Ohio on Thursday, and will be returning to my Crazy Daisy, and Bob in Panama in 11 days, so much to do before I return, and I know Bob has a huge list of jobs for me once I'm back on board (sigh) as always there's just not enough time to do it all, so my blogging has to wait a little longer, but once back on board (in between all the jobs) I will be the blogging queen again, there are so many more adventures that await...

San Blas this Christmas with my family

watch this space...

No comments:

Post a Comment