Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Bocas

Such a beautiful place, I'm so mad that I can't enjoy it because of the damn mosquitos, the weather is lovely, and it's so pretty here, and I'm holed up below decks away from the demonic biting insects, JB gave me a load of ice which I'm applying "everywhere" it feels as though my arms and legs are on fire, I have the air con on at full speed, Bob's going to freeze his ass off when he arrives tonight.  I've been eating garlic by the pound, I'm going to smell really bad (hopefully, to the insects) I can't wait to get to the San Blas where there are no evil biting insects, and I can dive in the water and feel no pain!

There's a big dinner, and party here tomorrow night for Thanksgiving I just hope I can cover up enough of myself to go and enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment