Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The Hurdle

See this is what I'm up against, and where my will power will truly be put to the test BIG TIME!  I'm working on the final edit for my book, and I now have to test each and every recipe before the book goes to the publishers, this means cooking, and tasting each dish.  As many of the recipes contain poultry or meat, Danni will not be able to help in the tasting.  Edi is not here other than the occassional weekend, so I can't rely on him to help with the tasting.   My deserts are not exactly waistline friendly, it's going to be a major challenge. What am I going to do with all the food I have to make ?    Fortunately I have Steve here, but only some of the time, and there is only so much he can eat, and my freezer is full so...
Help Me!

No more cup cakes for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment