Thursday, June 23, 2011

Killing Time !


Just killing time here at Panama airport, posting some photographs of the very lovely, Bocas Marina, 
possibly the most friendly marina I have ever had the pleasure of staying at.
I can fully recommend this marina to anyone visiting the area, and don't whatever you do miss eating at 
Dyllan's lovely cantina on the waterfront, possibly the best burgers I have eaten, no floppy thin 
processed stuff here, just real juicy home-made burgers, served with fresh crisp salad and fries, OH and 
the fries are to die for, I'm actually glad I'm leaving because if I stayed any longer I would be gaining 
even more weight.  The prices are so good, make sure you tip well.
Thank you Dyllan and Dana we really enjoyed our stay, and look forward to returning soon.





The Cantina




One of the many beautiful flowers in the grounds









No comments:

Post a Comment