Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Off to Bocas del Toro

Barely 2 weeks now until I return to Daisy.  Yeah, that means new material for my blog, I think my recent posts on quiches and Peonies, have been possibly lacking a tad in readable entertainment!

Hang in there, it won't be long before you can read more about my terror and adventures on the high sea's, God help me!

Our next planned destination is Bocas del Toro, although as with everything in my family this plan could change at any time, much depends as always on the weather, and everything on Daisy being in good order.

Bocas del Toro Hotels in Panama
Hotel Punta Caracol
Bocas del Toro Hotels in Panama
Popo Paradise Resort
Bocas del Toro Hotels in Panama.    

I'm so excited to see this beautiful corner of the Caribbean, from everything I've heard it's really beautiful, and the wildlife is supposed to be spectacular, meaning more chasing monkeys and expeditions into jungles looking for fabulous species of flora and fauna and colorful creatures to capture on film with my trusty camera.

Niki is joining us for the trip, which will make it extra special



I really hope I get to see one of these little guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment