Sunday, December 5, 2010

This scares me

I copied this from the cruisers network, when I read stuff like this I become more and more frightened.


The daughter of a Canadian tourist who was killed after a gang of men swarmed their small yacht in Honduras is safe and unharmed, relatives said Saturday. 
Milan Egrmajer, 58, was shot and killed in front of his daughter Myda, 24, on Thursday night aboard his sailing yacht Adena as it lay anchored in a small cove on the Caribbean coast of northern Honduras.

2 comments:

  1. yep--it's scary out there, but then I just went to Cancun and back, with no incident. Praying for your safety!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so waiting to hear you eat those words! :)
    I just know you will have a beautiful and safe sail. Between Aruba and Columbia we saw the biggest pod of Dolphins we have ever seen, following seas, which are so comfortable, and lovely winds to push you along. I'll keep you in prayer anyway, until we meet again, soon! XOXO Rox s/v Bamboo

    ReplyDelete