Friday, December 31, 2010

Mola's, panama hats, fava beans & Kuna Indians...

I'm so excited to be spending the next few weeks in the San Blas Islands, and I'm looking forward to exploring Panama with Bob, Danni, and then Frieda at the end of the month.

Despite everyone and his wife with a boat going there, I'm sure it will be wonderful. I have my camera batteries charged ready to take a million photo's. I have a cupboard stocked with toys and candy for the Kuna Indian San Blas children, fishing hooks for the men and sewing materials for the woman, hopefully we'll be graciously received.  I may have to buy some mola's.

I won't have an Internet signal while I'm there, but I will write my blog and post it around the last week in January, so this will be my last post for a while.

Happy New Year to all my readers.  God Bless

Heather, Bob, Niki, Scoop, Edi & Danni
Please pray for a safe passage for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment