Saturday, December 4, 2010

Blog Delay

The weather here in Aruba is expected to be wet, wet, wet for the next week, so it's unlikely that I will have anything to write about.
We have to be in Cartagena, Colombia by the 15th of December, at which time I hope to be able to report a safe and pleasant crossing, until then I am trying to be be positive about the crossing, despite all evidence to the contrary.

I may still quietly try and find Bob a crew, so that Edi and I can fly there, Edi is no more enthusiastic about the crossing than I am.


Is anyone interested??? please let me know

Thank you for reading my blog, I will hopefully have something interesting to write about very soon
Pray for us

1 comment:

  1. So,do you think Bob would let Ed and I crew? We need a little excitement! NOT!

    ReplyDelete