Sunday, December 4, 2011

Happiness :o)

Most beautiful day so far, blue sky and sunshine and 88 degrees.  Not a rain drop in sight,  so instead of laying around and enjoying the weather, I smothered myself with sun tan lotion and set to work on the toe rail, I am, remember "the varnishing queen of the Caribbean".  I'm so happy that I finished the sanding, washed the boat, and then managed to put a full coat of varnish on, and it still hasn't rained.

This afternoon I have the joyful job of cleaning out the bilge!  So with that in mind I'm at the restaurant for lunch, and I'm having fish & chips, I think I deserve it after all the hard work and sweat this morning.  My back is still sore, and I'm getting occasional twinges of pain, but not enough to stop me working,  I'm pretty sure now that I didn't slip a disc, because I'm able to do so much already.

Bob is on his way back to the States for 10 days of work, and I have a long list of 'to do' jobs to complete before his return, but I've made a great start this morning, I just hope the weather stays like it's been today.

I love this marina so many people around, and all so friendly, good restaurant, and nice swimming pool.
Happy again
:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment