Friday, December 30, 2011

End of Another Year...

The weather is just amazing today, the rain seems long gone, and the sky is incredibly blue, but now the heat has taken over, and "Bloody Hell, it's HOT",  no, that's not me complaining, I'll take this any day over the rain, I'm just grateful for the air conditioning on the boat.

Bob and I made the early morning bus trip into Colon today (always an adventure) to re-provision the boat, as we plan to spend the next 2 weeks back at the San Blas before he returns to work for a few weeks.  

The supermarket was stocked with all the goodies and things I wanted to buy for Christmas, but couldn't because they were sold out, needless to say we arrived back at Daisy with a cart load of provisions and booze, but it made me really sad when I was putting it all away because my family are no longer here to share it with us.

Bob and I will eat, drink and be merry for the next few weeks, and then Bob's off for a while, but at least in Shelter Bay I have so many friends, I'm never really alone.  I'm trying to convince him to let us stay here for New year, I really, really would like to spend it celebrating with all the friends I've made here, when Bob's gone, they're basically my family.

So, I'm about to serve curry for lunch, lovely on a 100 degree day :o).  I have had all my laundry done, all 60 lbs of it, and the boat is clean, polished and stocked, so we're well ready for another trip, OH why can't I be more excited about it.

If we do happen to leave here in the morning, this will be my last chance to wish everyone who reads my blog a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR, and thank you so very much for your following and support.

Love Daisy xxx :o)

P.S.  Danni, it's so hot my watch has totally filled up with condensation, I hope your new watch doesn't freeze over in Ohio. 


Evening Beach Walk

No comments:

Post a Comment