Friday, June 8, 2012

Postponement...

This is stretching itself out to be the longest move, with numerous complications and interruptions.  I'm still in Columbus waiting for Travis to recover before we can trail him down to Atlanta.  The morning of our planned move he was limping around with apparently sore feet following a shoeing the previous day. He's looking better today, so unless we have another catastrophe overnight we should be able to leave tomorrow, but who knows, when dealing with horses nothing is ever certain.

I keep thinking "once I'm settled", of course it could be possible that I'll never be settled, this is quite simply the way my life is,  just one chain of events after another that will permanently keep me busy doing things other than what  I actually plan to do, always preparing and planning for something but never actually doing it…

With luck I'll get the horses safely to Atlanta tomorrow,  and then the next faze of my peculiar life will begin.
However, with regard to my many plans, I'm not holding my breath...


1 comment:

  1. Who said, "Life is what happens while we are busy making other plans" ? The very best to you!! XOX Rox

    ReplyDelete