Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Almost Back To Normal

Life's been so totally crazy for me over the last couple of months, and I have to admit I'm quite exhausted.  I've really missed my writing while I've been busy packing, clearing out, house hunting, and moving, and I'm so looking forward to getting back to posting again regularly.  My blog will have some changes though as my life's about to do a total ass over tit about turn… From a wind blown yacht bitch sailing around the Caribbean, to a hippy, happy, artsy, Atlanta hopping Daisy on land…

Me posing outside the home I'm hoping to win, in Serenbe
 (thanks to Edi who has entered my name every day for 2 months)
fingers crossed, I think I have as much chance as the other 2 or 3 million entrants… LOL

Tomorrow Danni and I move the horses to their new home in Atlanta Georgia, which will be the final phase in the 13 stages of the "Morgan move".

I've rarely stopped to take a breath over the last few months, and moving into a new house that's much smaller than the house I moved out of, has been quite a challenge, but I've found that a positive attitude really helps.  My new house with Niki, is really cute, and I have quite possible the nicest kitchen I've ever had, including my kitchen at Morgans Run.

We're right in downtown Atlanta, and despite my reservations about living in a hugely built up area I love it, the neighborhood is nice, the neighbors are really friendly and helpful, and I'm only a 6 minute drive from IKEA, a store I've frequented regularly over the last 11 days.

Despite an emergency root canal performed right in the middle of the move, everything seems to be falling into place finally.

I'm excited about getting involved with Nic's studio, and I'm already planning my first photography show, which will be the next item on my agenda, I'll post photographs of the show (when it happens).

In the mean time, I'll be on the road tomorrow, transporting Travis and Sultan to their new home, hopefully the weather will be kind to me, with no horrific storms or interstate pile up's and long traffic delays.  One can always hope...

My fabulous new kitchen under a deluge of boxes,
this was not even half of them!
Atlanta, Georgia, I'm on my way :o)




1 comment:

  1. Best of everything and safe travels to you, Danni, Travis, Sultan! I am excited for your new life. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete