Monday, March 26, 2012

The World is Broken!

Just be aware before you read any further that this is an angry post!

I am so tired, really, really tired, sick, fed up and tired, fed up to the point of wanting to stick my head in the sand (or a bottle)  and hope its all really just a bad dream, and it will all just go away… WHY, Why, why does everyone think that life owes them a living?
Who has the right to think  that way, what gives them the right, honestly?

I'm sick and tired of the inefficiency, incompetence, rudeness, and sometimes downright stupidity and laziness of the average person.

Do people really believe they go to work to do someone a favor? When you're paid to do something, HEY "It's not a favor its a job!"  Does no one actually realize that they're being paid (hard earned money) to perform a task, or tasks; tasks which they agreed to do when they took the job in the first place.

Wake up!  Life's not easy, life owes no one a living, "life is what you make it" but sadly today it seems that every Tom, Dick and Harry out there thinks that its their God given right to have an easy life, and that life owes them a living, their belief of never having to actually do anything to earn their money I find incomprehensible! And this is why I am sick and tired.

It's not just here in the US, it's worldwide.  And I would like to know when it was that everyone suddenly started thinking that life owed them a living, and what on earth happened to good manners, etiquette, consideration and integrity?  Would someone please let me know because I'm confused...

2 comments:

  1. Heather,
    I wholeheartedly agree with your thoughts. It is disgusting how the majority of people act towards each other. This is why I much prefer the company of animals. I daresay that one finds too few real people in the world on whom they can depend to be honorable, upstanding and honest. People who act with integrity, extend a helping hand when one needs it and gives others the benefit of the doubt when a question arises. People who will extend a hand to others , or at least a friendly sincere smile are so rare but worth their weight in gold. These are the people I look for to surround myself with. Here's to sunshine, smiles and all creatures and humans who can help each other. For the others, I have no time or energy. They are pitiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a sad state isn't it? My pet pieve is people who ENDORSE this behavior, and we all do at times. For instance, waiting while the sales clerk, bartender, waiter,etc finishes their personal phone call...walk away! Not reporting or at the very least voicing your opinion when you see people brag about getting 'extensions' for worker's comp., unemployment, welfare, child services, etc etc, we are paying them while they laugh about the fast-one they pulled! Love your rants, but miss you! <3 XOXO Rox

    ReplyDelete