Monday, April 4, 2011

Which is best?

So, while I'm here idling away the time waiting to move, I've been entertaining myself through my blog, posting different topics to see which gets the most readers.

The results are:

The most hits ever on one of my post's was back in January this year  "men in thongs, no, no, no",  which tells me that most of my readers seem to enjoy my wicked sense of humor.

Then on a totally different, and very serious subject,  all the posts following the investigation of the murder of poor Don North. A horrible tragedy that I followed closely with my blog, not only because I was very interested in the outcome, but because I was there at the time, and what happened affected all the boaters in that area, especially those that knew Don.

My third most popular posts are the ones that include my recipe's, which is really good to know, as I plan on publishing my book "NO FIXED ADDRESS" later this year and it contains many of my favorite recipe's.

My posts on the horses have had mixed responses, some posts attracted hundreds of readers, and others only a few, I can't quite work out yet why some are more popular than others.

Anyway it's probably obvious to anyone reading this right now that I am a little strapped for good material to write about, so for the next few weeks, or until I return to Daisy again, I will probably stick to my recipe's.

Thank you all so much for supporting my blog :o)
Always on the move!

No comments:

Post a Comment