Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Birds

This lovely house we now live in, has many many birds, and I really love the birds.  We have the fabulous red cardinals, blue tits, blue jays, finches and so many more.  It's so lovely to just sit and watch them all.

So today I went to Lowes and bought some bird feeders and food, and tonight I put the feeders in the trees outside my office, so when I work I can watch the birds.  Yeah, Simple pleasures!

 I do love where we live now, but I have to admit the Gypsy in me is alive and kicking, I am really looking forward to all the traveling ahead this summer, and moving Daisy up the coast to explore other countries later in the year...

Right now after 12 hours of horse laundry, house painting, bathing muddy horses and cleaning bathrooms I'm pooped... need a drink, food and sleep, OH yummy sleep... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 comment:

  1. This is amazing! I bet a lot of people would want to be where you live right now. Great place! Great birds! Thanks for sharing this! Come by my painting blog once you have time!...Daniel

    ReplyDelete