Monday, April 25, 2011

I have a Date!

Thank you so much to everyone who has continued to follow my random posts while I've been back on dry land.

I finally have a set date for return to Daisy,  June 9th.    I will be making my way back to Panama for more adventures and much more nonsense.

Bob is currently doing all sorts of maintenance and other boat related stuff on Daisy in Panama, while I'm still here doing the house (on dry land) thing, but I'm excited to be returning for more adventures, and exploration of other countries in June.

My summer schedule looks like a lot of fun, I have a trip to South Africa, with a Safari, followed by 6 weeks in Europe, then back to the USA for a couple of months before returning to Daisy and sailing on up to Costa Rica...

All this traveling should give me plenty to write about, I have to say I am struggling more than a little to find interesting material for good stories here in Ohio.

Please keep checking my blog for up dates...

Love Daisy :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment