Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Shelter Bay Marina

So we're back in the marina.  We had a great couple of days sailing to get back here, now we have 2 full days of work ahead of us preparing the boat for sleep, before heading home for 3 weeks.
I will miss this place, I'm sitting up on deck now writing this and listening to the howling monkeys, what a noise they make, when Frieda and I first heard them we thought it was some kind of large gorilla, but no, just small hairy beasts with exceptionally loud voices.
Obviously I won't have much to write about for the next 3 weeks, but I will post photographs on the blogs I wrote over the last month.  I have some fantastic shots. The signal was too weak to post them earlier, back in the States it shouldn't be a problem.
The weather here this morning in the marina (Colon) is very gray, heavy cloud and some rain, with a promise of more, I hope it clears up I have washing to dry and all the stainless to clean before tomorrow night.
Thank you for following my blog, look for me again in March :o)

1 comment:

  1. hello auntie
    sounds like your having a great time everywhere going to show nanny the blog tomorrow hope you keep having a great time and here its mainly gloomy and cold the weather sounds great where you are cant wait for the summer hope you will fly out soon missing you! p.s great blog

    xxx poppy xxx

    ReplyDelete