Thursday, June 3, 2010

Delta Airlines Let Down!

I have to say that in all my years of flying, Delta airlines have let me down the most.


While trying to book a flight today using my air miles, the Delta representative gave me two available dates within my required dates, but told me that it would be easier for me to book the flights on line, she said they would be 75,000 miles plus $175.

When I tried to book on line the dates were not available, in fact there were no dates available over the three months that I was looking?

So I called Delta back and another, this time unfriendly representative told me that the dates I had been given were not available, and the previous representative had lied to me, and that was why she had told me to go and book on line!!!

In fact there are no dates available using air miles over the period of the three months I am looking at, despite Delta's promise of no black out dates. The second representative also said she was only allowed to look at 14 dates, and after that there was nothing she could do.

Delta was not at all helpful, they admitted lying to me, did very little to help, and have been unable to live up to any of their so called promises.

This is only one of the hundreds of unpleasant experiences I have had with this airline over the last ten years, as soon as I have used all my air miles (providing I can ever find an available flight to use them on) I will NEVER FLY DELTA again.

If anyone reading this has had any similar experiences with Delta, please let me know. This airline really shouldn't be allowed to treat people this way, and openly lie to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment