Sunday, April 8, 2012

Daisy's demented life!

It's unlikely that I'll be posting anything on either of my blogs over the next 2 months while I'm busily searching for a house in Atlanta, and simultaneously packing up all my clutter and precious possessions in Columbus.  I'm hoping that once I'm settled into a new home I can (hopefully) locate all the dislocated pieces of my life, and put them all back in order once again.  
As Danni is now established in her new home, and the horses are close in a lovely (professional) barn, I can concentrate on my next move.
I'm so excited about establishing a routine, writing on a regular basis, starting a new catering business, planting a herb garden, rescuing a dog (or 2)  from the local pound, and pursuing my love of painting.
Having my feet firmly planted on solid ground once again is something I've dreamed about for the last 5 years.  As Bob puts everything in order for his 2013 circumnavigation I'll be planting tomatoes, and herbs, walking my dog/'s catering, writing and painting…
Hopefully I'll find some fun/slightly wicked stuff to write about…

Watch this space I'll be back :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment