Thursday, March 28, 2013

Tin Pan Alley!

Hello For those of you wondering what's happening in my crazy, crazy world, I'm posting all the Crazy Daisy news on my web site now -- www.daisyatsea.com. However, for my faithful blog followers I decided to post this: I'm currently chasing around once again like a headless chicken trying desperately to find another house, because once again I find myself having to move (sigh!, three times in three years, this is becoming a nightmare, I feel like a nomad. However, as I manage to usually find humor in all things, this came to mind yesterday as I drove out into unchartered (for me) territory to look at a possible house. bear in mind I did not know the area I was looking at, at all, had I known I probably wouldn't have had anything to write about today. I did make myself laugh as I was driving out to see yet another house, I mentally went through the directions I would give to anyone visiting me for the first (and probably last) time. “Once you leave the beautiful area of Avondale, head north east for about 10 minutes towards ‘Smellville’, drive over the train tracks and make a left at the adult entertainment store onto ‘Climax Lane’, take the third right past the jail ‘No Hope Street’, drive over the train tracks and follow this road until you see the shoes hanging over the power lines and make an immediate left turn ‘Dark Alley Road’, drive over the train tracks and past the three burnt down houses until you reach the sewerage plant where you will cross the train tracks and then turn immediately right onto 'Tin Pan Alley', my house is on the left between Joe’s Junk Yard and the boarded up house with all the bullet holes in the walls. Be careful pulling into my driveway as there's a small crater in the drive from a recent grenade!

No comments:

Post a Comment